We are always on the look out for really talented and committed individuals who would like to pursue a career in the hospitality industry. We also often need part-time and seasonal staff who are able to work on special events or at busy periods in the year.
If you would like us to keep your CV on file, please email it as a .doc or .docx file or .pdf document and we will let you know should any suitable vacancy arise. Please ensure that your application letter states which roles you would like to be considered for.
As an experienced and talented chef with a flair for presentation and a stickler for quality, you’ll know all there is to know about leading a busy kitchen in the absence of our Head Chef. From ordering and controlling stock, through portion and wastage control, to a sound knowledge of food safety and hygiene, as well as managing and developing the team – your contribution will certainly count. The candidate is expected to have a recent food hygiene certificate at least at level 2 or will complete this on being successfully appointed.
You will be expected to have:
• the ability to support the Head Chef on a day to day basis and cover for days off
• experience as Sous Chef in a restaurant of similar standard
• the ability to run your own section on a busy shift
• a genuine interest in food and restaurants and have flair and imagination to create new dishes
• motivation from working within a small business and adopt the policies and practises of the company, and
• comply and implement all Health and Safety and Food Hygiene requirements.
If you would like to join our small catering team, please send your CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.